Piste plan: Obereggen ski area
Find your way around the winter sports landscape
With 48 km of slopes and a wide range of ski passes, and something for everyone, it is not always so easy to keep track of it all! Here then is a brief guide:
The perfect ski pass
In Obereggen - specifically the Ski Center Latemar, with its 48 km of slopes, 18 ski lifts, 12 ski huts , 3 ski kindergartens and a snowpark - visitors can choose between various ski areas, with connections, carousels and the relevant passes:
- Buying a day pass in Obereggen gives you access to the 48 km of slopes in the Ski Center Latemar - and you don’t even have to take off your skis or snowboard between the areas of Obereggen, Pampeago and Predazzo! The ski pass also allows you free access to another 60 kilometres of pistes in the nearby Val di Fiemme.
- Obereggen/Val di Fiemme combines the Ski Center Latemar with Obereggen, Pampeago and Predazzo – and the resorts of Alpe Cermis, Alpe Lusia and Jochgrimm-Oclini. Purchasing a multi-day pass in Obereggen automatically gives you access to all the slopes of these ski areas, totalling 111 km.
- The Valle Silver ski pass can be purchased for either five or six days and gives you access to a total of 390 kilometres of pistes divided between the ski areas of Val di Fassa-Carezza, Val di Fiemme/Obereggen, Alpe Lusia–San Pellegrino and San Martino di Castrozza-Passo Rolle.
- As an optional highlight there is the Dolomiti Superski pass, offering practically unlimited winter fun on a total of 1,200 km of pistes throughout the Dolomites!
- The Obereggen/Val di Fiemme and Dolomiti Superski passes are also available for the entire season.
- And, as a special treat, there are various combined passes to choose from: more details can be found here.
- The Obereggen ski slopes and toboggan runs are also regularly in the spotlight at night! Especially for all those who can never get enough - and for those who want a touch more adventure in their skiing! Information on evening tickets can be found here.
Attention, very important!
We inform all our customers, that the ski slopes will be open at 8:30 a.m. and closed by the security staff at 04:30 p.m.. After the mentioned time, the caterpillars will start to prepare the ski slope. Be aware, some of the caterpillars will be connected with a steel rope, which is not easily seen. Who does not observe the closing time of the ski slopes, will be made responsible for any accident.